Sunday, April 25, 2010

Changing the Location?!?!

When we first got engaged I wanted to have the wedding in my parents' backyard, but threw that idea out after considering the guest list. So, we set the date at the college we both attended. That place has a lot of meaning to our relationship.... seemed like a great place. There is a lawn lined with trees, it's really pretty... But tonight, my dad talked with my fiance and I about having the wedding in the backyard. He knows we originally wanted the wedding there... and he successfully convinced us that it could actually work out really well. I feel really hesitant to change the location, especially because the wedding is in less than 4 months away. If we do change the location, we won't be losing any money... so that's a good thing... I know the wedding at the college would be really nice, but so would the wedding in the backyard. The wedding in the backyard would also be meaningful and closer to most of the guests. So much to think about!!!

Here are a couple pictures of the backyard:
We could change whatever we wanted in the backyard... clean it up real nice... the more I think about it, the more I remember how much I wanted to have the wedding there.... *sigh... decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment