Friday, April 30, 2010

Dress Shopping Day 1

Shopping for my wedding gown was quite stressful... I know my wedding is really soon and I know that I started shopping late (according to the industry's standards), but I really didn't need to be reminded all day. Honestly, I never planned on purchasing my gown from a bridal store. I only planned on trying on dresses so I could know what to look for online. I really want to purchase a pre-owned gown. Spending a ton of money on a 1 time wear dress (a couple hours for that matter) doesn't make sense to me... but here are a couple pics from my first time shopping yesterday.
It was pretty fun trying on dresses, after I got over the regret of not losing weight yet... lol. It was just motivation for me to continue to try, try harder.

We found a bridesmaid option at Target! $25 too!! We are thinking about getting that dress and returning if we change our minds. Target is great cuz they have a 90 day return policy... and seeing how our wedding is gonna be around that time, it works out :)


Tomorrow we are going to David's Bridal! I hope I find a dress I'd actually consider buying... Goodnight :)

2 comments:

  1. how exciting gayle! maaan i need to catch up on your posts! i think you've been blogging more than me now :) hehe.
    i like the first dress the best. so pretty!
    & you may be changing the location?! woa!
    sorry about the poor hospital experience. i know i would be pretty frustrated if i had to go through that :/ but my family was praying for your mom :)
    i'm glad you posted the engagement photos! i was thinking i would never get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks lina :)
    i'm really really trying to blog more,especially since i was mia for 3 months... lol!

    ReplyDelete