Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year & New Beginnings

Lately my hubba bubba and I have been discussing our future plans a lot. While these discussions can be terrifying, they are also exciting! Who knows what the future really holds, right? For example, the past several months we have been planning on going to Korea to teach English. As the application process started, we were immediately hit with an extra huge hurdle. The program we are trying to go through is a religious one and one of the requirements is you have to be baptized in their faith. My husband is not. Now we are waiting for approval from our region's General Conference... and we have been waiting for weeks and no response. We have been forced to come up with a plan B if the whole Korea thing doesn't work out (I'm definitely not going without my husband). Coming up with a plan b is both terrifying and exciting :)

So far, part of our plan includes starting an etsy shop!! We have been gathering our items, taking pictures, working out details, and hopefully our shop will be up this next week.

On another note, I must admit I am regretting many things about our wedding. Mainly the location and date. We were deciding between August 1 and January 23. But we are already married and I am happy we are! Maybe we can have a special party on the 23rd instead :) January Wedding by the Avett Brothers is a really cute song for anyone getting married in January. Even though we didn't get married in January it's still one of our songs, hehe.

2010 was a great year in many ways and I'm excited to see what happens in 2011! I hope it includes a visit to this really awesome place:


1 comment:

  1. oh!! yay for an etsy shop!! i'm excited for you : )
    soo cool treehouses! that would be so fun!
    & oh my goodness, that song is so adorable. i love it.
    i'm excited that you are blogging again hehe.
    oh & i missed you at church today!
    ok...i think that's it : )

    ReplyDelete