Friday, January 21, 2011

yeeeeeeeeey!!

I'm excited, but don't wanna be!! Ahhh!

So, I've been kinda down because our plans to go to Korea aren't working out. (We still haven't heard anything from the General Conference!! Almost 2 months now!) Instead of just sitting here hoping, wishing, waiting to hear something, anything, I applied to a preschool job nearby. As I was writing an email to inquiry about another preschool job, the first one called to set up a tour of the school and meet all the teachers!! They were really interested in continuing the application process with me and wanted to make sure I like the school :) After I got off the phone with the director, I finished my email for the second job. That evening, I randomly checked my email and the second place wants me to call them on Monday to schedule an interview!! I'm really excited, but don't want to be because I don't want to jinx anything, lol. Also, I don't want to get extra hurt if both jobs don't work out.... I think it's a step in the right direction though.

Anyways, it was a great way to end a tiring/depressing week!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh my goodness!!! i'm so excited for you! : ) let me know how it goes for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That's so good to hear! I hope you get one of them! they sound so really nice! I don't know why now when I hear the word "preschool", I think of Toy Story 3. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies :)

    oh man, toy story 3, lol! i'm glad i've never had students who were that crazy to their toys. i hope it stays that way :D

    ReplyDelete